On a recent trip to Costco my husband and I found Kodiak Cakes. We have been searching for a protein packed option for pancakes and flour. I was excited we came across these. Today I made their Power Cakes Muffins and let me just say they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and packed with 12 grams of protein for every 2 muffins.
Super moist protein-packed banana muffins with no oil or butter- these Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes will please even the pickiest of eaters!
Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes
Makes 12 Muffins 12 grams of Protein for every 2 muffins
- 2 cups Power Cakes mix
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk will work)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (the riper the banana, the sweeter the muffin)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line muffin cups with muffin liners and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Fill 12 muffin cups evenly. They will be close to full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 25 minutes and when tops are golden brown. I didn’t use muffin liners and removed my muffins immediately from the muffin pan (after cooked) to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
About the product
- You will receive a Pack of (3) Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes, All Natural, Non GMO Protein Pancake, Flapjack and Waffle Mix, Buttermilk, 20 Ounce
- Packed with 14g Protein, 5g of Fiber per serving, Made with 100% whole grains
- All Natural, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Up the protein to 18g by adding milk, and 21g by adding milk & egg
- Use Power Cakes as a whole grain alternative to flour in all of your favorite baking recipes
- Check out more great recipes on Kodiak Cakes website: Click Here